Registered Nurse (CCU/Days)
- Plans, coordinates and implements patient care for the critical care patients.
- Demonstrates quality and effectiveness in work habits and clinical practice.
- Remains flexible to changing systems.
- Supports other nursing units by floating when needed after appropriate orientation.
- Treats patients, families, visitors, peers and physicians with consideration and respect.
- Works well under stress or with tight deadlines.
Education: Current California license as an RN. Successfully complete all ECCO courses by determined deadline, as assigned. o Certifications: BLS, ACLS and PALS required.
Experience: One year of Critical Care/Telemetry experience with two years Med/Surg experience preferred.
Skills/Ability: Advanced knowledge of critical care/telemetry patients of all ages. Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Computer skills preferred. Exhibits critical thinking and assessment abilities to organize work assignments and follow through with accuracy. Exercises good judgment, demonstrates initiative, emotional stability, tact and poise.