- Performs CT exams on both in and out patients
- Assists radiologist in CT guided procedures
- Must work well under stress or tight deadlines.
- Must work well with supervisors, co-workers, patients/residents, family members and visitors.
- Education: Graduation from a state certified radiographic technology program with full licensure
- Experience: At least 2 years experience as an RT in a hospital setting.
- Certifications: CRT, CPR, Fluoro license. Desirable to obtain national CT license within 1 year.
- Skills/Ability: Ability to perform or be trained in full range of exams performed in department.