Mission, Vision, and Values
Our Mission, Vision and Values are who we are, what we do, what we will be and what guides our actions.
Our Core Values
- Integrity – honesty and maintenance of strong moral principles
- Respect – acknowledging everyone’s abilities, qualities, and achievements
- Transparency – open and candid in all our activities
- Excellence – accepting nothing less than our very best
- Collaboration – working jointly and professionally in all our activities
- Stewardship – responsible management of the resources entrusted to us
Lompoc Valley Medical Center is a California Healthcare District committed to providing safe, high quality, compassionate and patient-centered healthcare services to our community.
Lompoc Valley Medical Center, in collaboration with physicians, caregivers, and the community, is recognized as a leader in a coordinated healthcare delivery system through the provision of superior quality services in a healing environment. We plan for and act to produce an ever-improving healthy future for those whom we serve.
Connect with Us
We are a California Healthcare District committed to providing safe, high quality, compassionate and patient-centered healthcare services to the Lompoc community.
Learn more about us.