Pfizer Vaccine is available for Ages 12+ at no cost.
Protection from COVID-19 is within reach for even more of our loved ones. Young people aged 12+ are eligible to receive the vaccine. By getting our 12+ vaccinated, families can feel even safer as we venture out more, and get back to school. Pfizer’s COVID-19 vaccine has been authorized for those 12 and older, following clinical trials as well as FDA and CDC review. This is the same vaccine already safely administered to millions of California adults.
FILLED BACKPACK GIVEAWAYS!
Children in grades K-12th can receive a backpack filled with school supplies. (While supplies last, supplies may vary.) Vaccination is not necessary to receive a backpack.
Friday, August 6th, from 2-6 pm
Lompoc Valley Medical Center
1515 E Ocean Ave, Lompoc, CA 93436
Pediatrician on-site for questions! Spanish interpretation on site!
Please bring a completed consent form with you to the event:
- COVID-19 Vaccine Consent For Individuals Under 18 Years of Age (English)
- Consentimiento para la vacuna COVID-19 Para personas menores de 18 años (Español)
- 12:50 Los Berros School
- 1:00 Cabrillo High School (bus turn around)
- 1:10 Maple High School
- 1:25 Chapel 1 (VAFB)
- 1:45 Lompoc High School (main parking lot off College)
- 1:55 Lompoc Valley Medical Center
Drop off 1st group and then load 2nd group:
2:45ish Depart LVMC
- 2:50 Lompoc High School (main parking lot off College)
- 3:05 Los Berros School
- 3:15 Cabrillo High School (bus turn around)
- 3:20 Maple High School
- 3:35 Chapel 1 (VAFB)
- 3:55 Lompoc Valley Medical Center
4:30ish Depart LVMC
- 4:35 Lompoc High School (main parking lot off College)
- 4:50 Los Berros School
- 5:00 Cabrillo High School (bus turn around)
- 5:05 Maple High School
- 5:20 Chapel 1