Personal Care Services
The Comprehensive Care Center partners with local service providers to meet the unique needs of our aging population. The convenience of using an in-house medical care provider allows your loved one or parent to receive compassionate care within the comfort of the CCC.
At the Comprehensive Care Center, we understand that our residents have their own individual needs and interests. Our dedication to personalization begins with an assessment by our professional staff member. Together, we work to develop an individualized service plan for each resident. We meet regularly to adjust to any changes in a resident's routine or condition.
We can personalize our care plans and expertly meet our resident’s varied needs because our 24-hour facility provides the following services:
- Personal hygiene
- Dressing and undressing
- Mobility (help with walking, transferring into/out of bed)
- Housekeeping and linen/laundry service
- Monitoring of vital signs and other health status indicators, such as weight
- Rapid diagnosis and treatment of health problems
- Assistance with medications
- Assistance with arranging medical care, including rehabilitation
- Access to a physician and on-site nurse practitioner
Have a Question About Our Personal Care Services?
To learn more, give us a call at (805) 736-3466.