Comprehensive Care Center residents have access to a care team that works collaboratively to balance the physical, psychological, emotional, spiritual, social and vocational needs and preferences of residents to achieve the best outcomes. Team members include case manager, occupational therapist, physical therapist, registered dietician, rehabilitation nurses, respiratory therapist and speech and language therapist.
At the Comprehensive Care Center, we spend our days and nights with fascinating people who are full of wonderful stories to share. We take the time to get to know our residents and consider everyone to be a cherished and respected member of our family.
Our center features a lovely, park-like setting that is the perfect place to have a cup of coffee and enjoy the changing weather. At the Comprehensive Care Center, our staff and residents bond over the center’s pets and enjoy a home that is truly part of the community.
What guides our actions:
- Maintaining the trust of our community and patients
- Continuously striving to improve our services
- Communicating openly and honestly
- Working as a team with each other, the medical staff, and our patients
- Being compassionate and caring to everyone we serve
- Encouraging our staff to grow professionally
- Using resources efficiently
- Regulatory compliance
Comprehensive Care Center offers personalized plans of care for complex skilled nursing and dynamic rehabilitation programs. Residents receive 24-hour care and treatment under the supervision of their physicians. Physical, speech and occupational therapies are available in-house. A comprehensive recreation and social program that appeals to a wide variety of preferences among residents is available.
Living at the CCC
Our residents have access to:
- Transportation for doctor appointments
- Field trips
- Complimentary on-site beauty shop
- Registered dietitian
- Home assessments
- Personal laundry service
- Intravenous therapy
- Medication management and much more.
All fully integrated into consultation with the resident and family members.