Dr. Mohammad Tabek Bakir, MD
Dr. Bakir will be available for appointments after August 15.
Dr. Bakir is a pediatrician seeing patients at Physician Services. He earned his undergraduate degree in biology from the California State University at Northridge. Dr. Bakir earned his medical degree from Ross University School of Medicine in Dominica in 2014. He worked as a Head Teaching Assistant at CSU Northridge.
136 N Third St, Lompoc, CA 93436
Phone: (805) 736-1253
Certifications and Licenses
- Pediatric Advance Life Support
- Newborn Resuscitation Program
- United States Medical Licensing Examination
- Pediatric Fundamental Critical Care Support Certificate
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support
- Residency: The Brooklyn Hospital Center; Brooklyn, New York; Completed 2018
- Medical School: Ross University School of Medicine; Location, Dominica; Completed 2014