Emily Liebo, PA-C
Emily Liebo is a Physician Assistant with a Master of Public Health degree seeing patients at Lompoc Health – North Third Center. She is also a yoga teacher with a specialization in teaching health professionals and yoga anatomy classes. Emily has also been a Public Health volunteer in Uganda and volunteered in obstetrics/gynecology and pediatrics in Peru. She previously worked as a medical scribe and a medical assistant for pain management specialists.
Specialties: Family MedicineTeleVisits Available
- Master of Science in Physician Assistant Studies, Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine, 2020
- Master of Public Health, Boston University, 2018
- Bachelor of Science, Biological Sciences, University of California at Santa Barbara, 2015
- Associates Degree, Mathematics and Science, Cuesta Community College, 2012
Certificates and Licensure
- Certificates in Epidemiology, Biostatistics and Infectious Disease
- Certificate in Medication Assisted Treatment of Substance Abuse Disorders (MAT)
- Member, Physician Assistants for Global Health
Co-founder, Free Yourself Santa Barbara, a non-profit dedicated to providing education, prevention, and support to high school and college students regarding sexual assault, harassment, and domestic violence.