Ira Felman, MD
Dr. Ira E. Felman is a medical oncology specialist seeing patients at Lompoc Health – Hematology/Oncology. Dr. Felman, who speaks English and Spanish, has more than four decades of experience in medicine.
Specialties: Hematology, OncologyTeleVisits Available
Dr. Felman specializes in diagnosing and treating patients with blood-related disorders, malignancies or cancer. He specializes in hospice and palliative medicine. He also specializes in Internal Medicine.
- Undergraduate, University of California at Santa Barbara, 1973
- Medical School, University of Chicago/The Pritzker School of Medicine, 1977
- Internship, University of Southern California Medical Center, 1978
- Residency, University of Southern California Medical Center, 1980
- Fellowship: Los Angeles County/University of Southern California Medical Center, 1983
Certificates and Licensure
- Board-certified, Hematology
- Memberships and Affiliations
- Assistant Clinical Professor in Medical Oncology, USC School of Medicine
- Professional Presidential Appointee, Clinical Practice Committee