Prior to working at Lompoc Health, Dr. Jeng was an internist in Fort Bragg, CA, and provided telemedicine services to the California Department of Corrections. He has also worked as a physician in Chowchilla, Los Banos, and Los Angeles. He has completed medical missions in the Philippines and provided one-on-one support in a children’s grief and loss support group.
Education and Training
- Residency: St. Vincent’s Medical Center, Bridgeport, CT, Internal Medicine, 2015.
- Medical School: De La Salle Health Sciences Institute, Dasmarinas, Cavite, Philippines, 2009
- Bachelor’s Degree: University of Sydney, Australia, Biochemistry and Genetics, 1999
Certifications and Licenses
- California Medical Board - Physician and Surgeon
- ABMS - American Board of Internal Medicine - Internal Medicine
- Certified, Advanced Cardiac Life Support
- Certified, Basic Life Support
- Conversant in Tagalog
- Conversant in Mandarin
- Basic Japanese