Kyle Dickinson, PA-C, MPAS
Kyle Dickinson is a certified Physician Assistant and sees patients at Lompoc Health – North H Center. He earned his Master’s degree in Physician Assistant Studies at Rocky Mountain College in Montana in 2018. He also holds a bachelor of science degree in Kinesiology with a minor in Human Biology from California Polytechnic State University at San Luis Obispo.
His clinical background includes rotations in dermatology, general pediatrics, psychiatry, women’s health, emergency medicine, family practice, general surgery, and internal medicine. He previously worked as a Physical Therapy Aide at Central Coast Hand Rehab Center in San Luis Obispo.
Education and Training
|Undergraduate School||California Polytechnic State University at San Luis Obispo||BS, Kinesiology||2013|
|Graduate School||Rocky Mountain College, Montana||MS, Physician Assistant Studies (MPAS)||2018|
Certifications and Licensure
- Basic Life Support, July 2017-19
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support, July 2017-19
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support, July 2017-19
- Non-Violent Crisis Intervention, April 2017-18
- Physician Assistant National Certification Exam, Sept. 2018
- American Academy of Physician Assistants, student member, 2016-19
- California Academy of Physician Assistants, 2016-19