Kyle Dickinson, PA-C
Kyle Dickinson is a certified Physician Assistant and sees patients at Lompoc Health – North H Center. He earned his Master’s degree in Physician Assistant Studies at Rocky Mountain College in Montana in 2018. He also holds a bachelor of science degree in Kinesiology with a minor in Human Biology from California Polytechnic State University at San Luis Obispo.
Specialties: Family MedicineTeleVisits Available
His clinical background includes rotations in dermatology, general pediatrics, psychiatry, women’s health, emergency medicine, family practice, general surgery, and internal medicine. He previously worked as a Physical Therapy Aide at Central Coast Hand Rehab Center in San Luis Obispo.
- Bachelor of Science degree, Kinesiology with a minor in Human Biology, California Polytechnic State University at San Luis Obispo, 2013
- Master’s Degree in Physician Assistant Studies, Rocky Mountain College, Montana, Aug. 2018
- Basic Life Support, July 2017-19
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support, July 2017-19
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support, July 2017-19
- Non-Violent Crisis Intervention, April 2017-18
- Physician Assistant National Certification Exam, Sept. 2018
- American Academy of Physician Assistants, student member, 2016-19
- California Academy of Physician Assistants, 2016-19