Ways to Give
Lompoc Valley Medical Center relies on your support to deliver the best in patient care, research, medical education, and community outreach. You can designate your gift to a specific program or facility, whether your gift is financial or time.
Your gift to your hospital has never been needed more.
Give by Phone
Call (805) 737-5762. We also invite you to speak with a representative in your area of interest to explore gift options that might be right for you.
Send a Gift by Mail
Simply download our printable donation form, complete it, and send with payment to the address below:
Lompoc Hospital Foundation
P.O. Box 883
Lompoc, CA 93436
Your gift of appreciated stock, mutual funds, or securities is a simple way to support—and it may qualify you for certain tax benefits. For more information or assistance with your gift, please contact the Lompoc Hospital Foundation at (805) 737-5762.
Designed for compassionate and motivated individuals who would like to be of service, our Volunteer program is open for new volunteers throughout the year. At LVMC, we have many ways for you to make a difference and serve in vital areas. The experiences you will gain as a volunteer will add a new dimension to your life.
- Volunteers must be at least 16 years of age.
- Volunteers must commit to a minimum of 1-hour shift per week over six consecutive months. We do offer short term, summer, internship or shadowing volunteer opportunities.
- Volunteers must be able to abide by all patient confidentiality guidelines, customer service expectations and LVMC policies.
- Volunteers must have access to an email address. The Volunteer Services department utilizes email to communicate with volunteers.
If accepted as a volunteer, you will be asked to:
- Attend an orientation at Lompoc Valley Medical Center.
- Participate in an interview.
- Complete a mandatory two-step Tuberculosis (TB) screening.
- Consent to a background check for volunteers 18 years of age and older (hospital provided). If you are under 18 years of age, a letter of recommendation is required.
- Attend at least one hour of orientation.
- Attend at least two weeks of job shadowing and training.
- Complete annual education on general hospital policies and procedures.
- Complete annual competency validation for specific service descriptions.
Volunteer Dress Code
- We require volunteer uniforms to be worn in all areas. Uniforms are provided free of charge.
- Volunteers must follow the Dress Code guidelines.