Lompoc Valley Medical Center (LVMC) is governed by the Ralph M. Brown Act. The Brown Act states that the people have the right of access to information concerning the conduct of the people’s business, and therefore, the meetings of public bodies and the writings of public officials and agencies shall be open to public scrutiny.
All meetings of the legislative body of a local agency shall be open and public, and all persons shall be permitted to attend any meeting of the legislative body of a local agency, with certain provisions.
LVMC will provide public postings of meetings regulated by the Brown Act at least 72 hours before the meeting. Special meetings may be called, but only upon 24 hours notice to each local newspaper of general circulation, radio or television station that has requested notice. The notice must be posted in an area freely accessible to the public.
Lompoc Valley Medical Center
1515 E Ocean Ave
Lompoc, CA 93436
Please contact Administration at (805) 737-3301 with any questions.
- 08-15-2019 Retirement Plan Committee Agenda.pdf
- 08-15-2019 Special BOD Meeting Agenda.pdf
- 8 - August 2019 Brown Act Notice.pdf
- 08-20-2019 Personnel Committee Agenda.pdf
- 08-20-2019 Finance Committee Agenda.pdf
- 08-19-2019 Building Planning Committee Agenda.pdf
- 08-22-19 Regular Board of Directors Meeting Agenda.pdf
Connect with Us
We are a California Healthcare District committed to providing safe, high quality, compassionate and patient-centered healthcare services to the Lompoc community.
Learn more about us.