This post is outdated. Please see our page on COVID-19 Vaccinations for latest information. - Read Here
LVMC is accepting appointment requests from individuals 16 years of age and older with a qualifying high-risk medical condition.
The list of high-risk medical conditions, defined by the California Department of Public Health, is indicated below:
- Cancer (current with debilitated or immunocompromised state)
- Chronic kidney disease (stage 4 or above)
- Chronic pulmonary disease, oxygen-dependent
- Down syndrome
- Immunocompromised state (weakened immune system) from solid organ transplant
- Sickle cell disease
- Heart conditions, such as heart failure, coronary artery disease, or cardiomyopathies (excludes hypertension)
- Severe obesity (Body Mass Index ≥ 40 kg/m2)
- Type 2 diabetes mellitus with hemoglobin A1c level greater than 7.5%
- A condition where you are likely to develop severe life-threatening illness or death from COVID-19 infection.
- Getting COVID-19 will limit your ability to receive ongoing care or services vital to your well-being and survival.
- Getting adequate and timely COVID-19 care will be particularly challenging as a result of your disability.
Vaccinations will occur starting the week of March 29, 2021.