This page is updated regularly. Please check back for the lastest COVID-19 information and announcments.
- All lectures and support groups are being offered in person again.
- Ocean’s Seven Café is open.
- Lompoc Health - Lab & Imaging at 1111 E Ocean Ave is closed until further notice.
- All other services and locations are maintaining regular operating hours.
This week our CEO Steve Popkin updates the community on COVID, vaccinations, hospital visitation restrictions, new Lompoc Health providers, and Leapfrog Value Score.Read story
LVMC will hold its next COVID-19 Vaccination Clinic from 3 to 6 pm on Friday, Sept. 9, in the Ocean's Seven Cafe at the hospital.Read story
The weekly COVID-19 vaccination clinic at LVMC is temporarily cancelled due to the removal of authorization by the Food and Drug Administration for the current monovalent COVID-19 vaccines as booster doses for anyone age 12 and older.Read story
Other Informational Resources
Lompoc Valley Medical Center encourages you to stay informed. Please use the links below for additional information. The CDC updates its website regularly as more information becomes available.
- California Department of Public Health
- Home cleaning with COVID-19 positive individuals
- County of Santa Barbara Coronavirus Information Portal
- How Coronavirus Spreads
- Emmi Guides on COVID-19
Emmi programs are web-based presentations that take complex medical information and make it easy for you and your family to understand. You can view these programs online for free, and share them with your friends and family. Let's get started!