Community Services for Caregivers
These valuable local resources are provided to assist family caregivers in our community.
- Family Caregiver Support Network - Lompoc Valley Medical Center
Lompoc's hub for government, public, and community services & resources. Provides information and referral services.
- California Central Chapter
Caregiver Tips & Tools is our chapter's monthly newsletter for people caring for those affected with Alzheimer’s disease or other forms of dementia.
- Sbc Lompoc Promotores | Facebook
Sbc Lompoc Promotores is on Facebook. Join Facebook to connect with Sbc Lompoc Promotores and others you may know.
- VA Program of Comprehensive Assistance for Family Caregivers
You may be eligible if you and the Veteran you’re caring for meet all of the requirements, find out how.
- Caregiver Services - Coast Caregiver Resource Center - Cottage Health
Take the Next Step. For more information on resources available through Coast Caregiver, please call (805) 569-8950, ext. 1. Our Santa Barbara offices are located at 2415 De La Vina Street.
- Caregiver Support - Family Service Agency
Counseling services are continuing via Telehealth during the COVID-19 stay-at-home order. FSA’s Caregiver Mental Health & Support programs were created as a response to the extreme needs caregivers are experiencing in our community.