Benefits of Working at LVMC
Employees on “Active” status and regular (not temporary) employees with standard work hours of 20 hours or more per week are eligible for benefits. All employees are eligible for the confidential Employee Assistance Plan (EAP) through Guardian Life Insurance and Integrated Behavioral Health.
Eligible dependents of enrolled employees may be enrolled for medical, dental, vision and dependent life insurance coverage as permitted by law and the insurance policy. Eligible dependents generally include:
- Registered domestic partner and their unmarried dependent children
- Regionally competitive salaries.
- Retirement program and other tax-deferred options.
- Scholarship Loan Program for education and training.
- Employee Assistance Program
- Short-term Disability
- Long-term Disability
- Employee and Dependent Life and Accidental Death & Disability Insurance
- Paid Time-Off (PTO) for holidays, vacations and illnesses.
- Flexible work arrangements (may vary by position).
- Family Leave and Bereavement Leave programs.
- Full- and part-time opportunities.
- Recognition Banquets for years of service awards
- Employee of the Quarter recognition
- Employee Council activities in support of our workforce.
- Health services, such as blood drives, health fairs, and flu shots.
*Benefit offerings may differ depending upon the date of employment. Please check with our Human Resources Department for the latest information on current benefit offerings.