We want to make the process of finding a new job easier on you. On this site, you’ll find the steps you need to take to fill out an employment application for LVMC. If you have any questions or concerns, please call our Human Resources Department during weekday business hours, at (805) 737-3344.
LVMC offers a wide-range of entry level and advanced job opportunities in both the clinical and non-clinical areas. Don’t worry if you don’t have time to fill out the entire application at once. Our system allows you to come back and edit your application before you submit the final version. To start the process, select the ‘Apply’ button on the position you are interested in and follow the steps to build your application profile.
- Our application process has several steps, allowing you the chance to highlight your skills and talents.
- Before you start your application, it helps to have all of your employment, educational, license and certification information available.
- Plan on spending 30-45 minutes filling out the required fields. If you’re short on time, save your application and continue later.
- Be sure to read the employment requirements for the job you are seeking. If you do not meet the listed requirements, please consider seeking another job.
- Don’t forget to add your resume as an attachment, giving us deeper insight into your skills and background.
- Before submitting your application, review your information for typos or errors and make any needed corrections.
Upon receipt of your application, we will send you an e-mail confirming that your application is ready for review. If you don’t receive this e-mail in a timely manner, you may want to check your SPAM/Junk folder.
Your application will first be reviewed by our Human Resources Department. HR will look closely at the completeness of your application, determine if you meet the minimum job requirements and assess your overall suitability for the position. If your application meets the minimum requirements, it will be forwarded to the department director hiring for the particular position. That director will make the determination whether or not to move forward with an interview.
- This stage of the process could include a phone screening, an in-person interview or even a Skype interview. Additional information will be gathered on your skills and background.
- Our goal is to fill positions in a timely manner while keeping the interview process moving forward. The timing of selection decisions can vary due to a number of circumstances.
- If you are interviewed and not selected as the final candidate, you will receive an e-mail or phone call to let you know that you are no longer being considered for the position.
- Before an offer of employment is made, your professional references will be requested. You will need to provide at least two references. At least one of your references needs to have previously supervised or worked with you in a work setting.
- All offers of employment will be made by the Human Resources Department. The offer is first given verbally and is then followed by an official offer letter and other documentation.
- All offers are contingent on successfully completing the onboarding process, which includes a health screening, drug test, background check and other job-related requirements.
Welcome & Onboarding
Congratulations on joining the team! As a part of your transition into our organization, you will participate in New Employee Orientation, where you will learn more about our organization. You will be given training on medical privacy laws, LVMC’s core principles, health and safety requirements and more.