At the Comprehensive Care Center, we make the transition as easy as possible for our post-acute rehabilitation residents.
During the admission process, we evaluate your needs while creating comprehensive and individualized discharge plans. Your rehab treatment is tailored specifically for you, to meet your goals of increased independence while ensuring a safe and speedy transition home.
Whether you’re recently discharged from the hospital, or in a medically fragile condition, we’re committed to helping you with activities of daily living and any other rehabilitation you may require.
During your CCC stay, you will have:
- 24-hour Nursing care and treatment
- A Care Plan Meeting
- Updates for family members
- In-house Physical, Speech and Occupational therapy
- Fall prevention and balance training
Our Goal Is Clear, Rehab to Get You Home
At the CCC, our goal is to get you feeling like yourself again, by offering you a combination of advanced nursing and extensive rehabilitation resources. We keep your mind and body active with comprehensive recreation, social, spiritual and cultural offerings.
Receiving high-level nursing and rehabilitation services after leaving the hospital helps you grow stronger and more independent before going home. You will be able to practice and perfect your independent living skills before leaving the CCC, giving you the confidence to safely return home.
Aiding Your Recovery
At the CCC, we provide you with a variety of services and offerings to help you maintain your highest practical level of physical and mental function and emotional well-being, all aimed at returning you home to your regular routine.
With that as a goal, we offer:
- Care by Registered Nurses 24-hours a day
- Discharge planning and social services
- Access to a registered dietitian
- Intravenous therapy
- Medication management
- Pharmacy consultation
- Recreational therapy
- Access to hair stylist and barbers
- Pet visits
- Transportation to medical appointments
Keeping Active and Engaged
For our post-acute rehab patients at the Comprehensive Care Center, we offer patient-centered activities, in both individual and group settings. We promote your well-being with options such as:
- Flat-screen television services with diverse programming
- A well-landscaped and wheelchair accessible garden
- Wireless internet service
- Monthly themed luncheons for you and your family
- A Resident Council
- Beauty and Grooming services
- Religious offerings
- Pet therapy
- Games and social gatherings
- Arts and Crafts
- Frequent musical and entertainment performances
- Holiday-themed celebrations
Our Therapy Team
At the CCC, our dedicated and highly trained Rehabilitative Services team will help you reach your physical, occupational, and speech goals, in consultation with your medical provider. Our team will help you regain strength and mobility after surgery, illness or trauma.
Our physical therapists will focus on rehabilitation from injury, physical impairment or pain. Working with you to develop a treatment program, the team will assist you with:
- Increasing your strength and mobility
- Increasing your motor control and range of motion
- Improving coordination and balance
- Aiding with body mechanics to prevent future injuries
Our occupational therapists will help you master your activities of daily living (ADL), including dressing, bathing, cooking and more.
We offer a wide-range of interventions to help you with communication and swallowing, particularly for those affected by stroke, traumatic brain injury, dementia or other medical disorders.