Are you a Caregiver for a loved one?
You are not alone.
1 in 6 Adults in Lompoc are Caregivers and we want to help you!
The Family Caregiver Support Network is now open and provides resources for:
- Insurance Navigation
- Caregiver Support Groups
- Health Education
- Mental Health Care
- Caregiver Training
- Support for Employers
- ...and much more
Family Caregiver Support Network (FCSN) is a resource center for Lompoc residents to access education, referrals and supportive services to aid in the delivery of care for their loved ones. The Family Caregiver Support Network’s goal is to provide referral support to those people who are active caregivers.
- Information and referral services
- Care management
- Caregiver education and resources
- Individual health education classes
- Support group referrals
- Referral for medical and non-medical services.
Stop by and browse our Family and Caregiver Resource Library for:
- Community programs
- Financial / Insurance options
- Respite assistance
- Memory impairment
- Placement options
- Caregiver training opportunities