Ocean's Seven Café
Lompoc Valley Medical Center's Dietary and Nutrition Services department serves a balanced meal from a selective menu for most patients. Ocean's Seven Café is located at the southwest end of the building.
Breakfast lunch and dinner are served all week long. Snacks are available when meals are not being served. There are also vending machines available outside the Emergency Department waiting room. Vending machines are available 24 hours a day.
|Sunday||7:00 am–7:00 pm|
|Monday - Friday||7:00 am–7:00 pm|
|Saturday||7:00 am–7:00 pm|
|Closed all major US holidays.|
Meal Serving Times
|Breakfast||Daily 7:00am - 9:30am|
|Lunch||Daily 11:30am - 1:30pm|
|Dinner||Daily 5:00pm - 7:00pm|
- Daily specials are $6.50 and include small soup or small salad, entree with two sides and a dessert.
- Fish specials are $7.75 and include the fish of the day plus two of the following items: small soup, a small salad, starch, vegetable, dessert.
Grilled Chicken Caesar Salad is now available any time, as a ‘grab-n-go’ item
Week of December 2nd thru December 6th
- Monday, 12/2 - Cream of Mushroom Soup (V); Baked Chicken Breast (GF); Veggie Lasagna (V)
- Tuesday, 12/3 - Chicken Pozole; Pork Chili Verde; Meatless Crumble Enchiladas (V)
- Wednesday, 12/4 - Veggie Egg Drop (V); Kung Pao Chicken; Vegetable Egg Rolls (V)
- Thursday, 12/5 - French Onion Soup (V, VG); Sausage and Peppers; Stuffed Shells (V)
- Friday, 12/6 - Seafood Chowder; Pot Roast; Catch of the Day
PLEASE NOTE: menu items that are marked with (V) indicate the item is Vegetarian or a vegetarian version is available. NEW: (VG) indicates the item is Vegan, and (GF) indicates the item is Gluten Free.