Ocean's Seven Café
Lompoc Valley Medical Center's Dietary and Nutrition Services department serves a balanced meal from a selective menu for most patients. Ocean's Seven Café is located at the southwest end of the building.
Breakfast lunch and dinner are served all week long. Snacks are available when meals are not being served. There are also vending machines available outside the Emergency Department waiting room. Vending machines are available 24 hours a day.
|Sunday||7:00 am – 7:00 pm|
|Monday - Friday||7:00 am – 7:00 pm|
|Saturday||7:00 am – 7:00 pm|
|Closed all major US holidays.|
Meal Serving Times
|Breakfast||Daily 7:00am - 9:30am|
|Lunch||Daily 11:30am - 1:30pm|
|Dinner||Daily 5:00pm - 7:00pm|
- Daily specials are $6.50 and include small soup or small salad, entree with two sides and a dessert.
- Fish specials are $7.75 and include the fish of the day plus two of the following items: small soup, a small salad, starch, vegetable, dessert.
Grilled Chicken Caesar Salad is now available any time, as a ‘grab-n-go’ item
Lunch Menu for January 20th thru 24th
- Monday, January 20th - Miso Egg Drop Soup (V)(GF), Beef & Broccoli, Egg Rolls (V)
- Tuesday, January 21st - Chicken Pozole, Pork Verde (GF), Cheese Enchilada (V)
- Wednesday, January 22nd - Minestrone (V), Veggie Burger (V), Marinara Meat Ball on Hoagie
- Thursday, January 23rd - Split Pea Soup, Chicken Marsala, Ham Potato Bake
- Friday, January 24th - Clam Chowder Soup, Meat Loaf (GF), Catch of the Day
PLEASE NOTE: menu items that are marked with (V) indicate the item is Vegetarian or a vegetarian version is available. (VG) indicates the item is Vegan, and (GF) indicates the item is Gluten Free.