Flower Valley Golf Classic
We'll be back on May 20, 2022! The Flower Valley Golf Tournament is the major fundraiser of the year for the Foundation.
The Countdown is On! It's almost time once again for the annual Flower Valley Golf Tournament. Come join us for our 30th year!
This tournament is limited to only 144 golfers. We recommend early registration.
Golfer Registration Fee: $150.00*
*or free if included with a paid sponsorship.
Your entry fee includes a tee prize, a lunch, your round of golf, a cart at the Mission Club, a buffet dinner at Mission Club Restaurant, and an array of prizes. Bring a guest for the buffet awards banquet for an additional $30 per person.
Shotgun Scramble Format
- You may pick your own foursome, or the committee can arrange for your foursome.
- Single entries will be accommodated. For golfers without established handicaps, a handicap will be based on the average score. Mulligan sales will be offered ($20).
Schedule of Events
|11 am - 11:45 am||Golfer check-in and registration|
Practice range open
|11 am - 12 pm||Putting Contest|
|12:15 pm||Shotgun tournament tee-off|
|5:30 pm (approximate)||Buffet Dinner, Live Auction & Awards at The Mission Club|
- First Place Team Gross: $50 per team member
- First Place Team Net: $50 per team member
- Second Place Team Net: $30 per team member
- Third Place Team Net: $20 per team member
- Low Net First Place Team: Al Walker Memorial Perpetual Trophy
- Hole-In-One: Vehicle donated by Jim Vreeland Ford
4300 Club House Rd, Lompoc, CA 93436
Nestled in the rolling hills near the prestigious Vandenberg Space Force Base in Lompoc, CA. The Mission Club is an exclusive private facility boasting a breathtaking championship golf course.