Lompoc Health Patient Portal
Lompoc Health's portal lets you have round-the-clock convenient access to your health information, when and where you need it.
As we continue to provide you with the highest quality of care, we are constantly looking for methods to involve you in the maintenance and improvement of your health. To ensure you have current, comprehensive information, we are proud to introduce you to our Patient Portal, Lompoc Health's Patient Portal.
How to Request an Account
To receive a patient portal account, you must be invited by Lompoc Health. To request an account for our patient portal, please e-mail our Patient Portal Support team.
Parents/permanent legal guardians can request proxy access to their child's patient portal account by submitting a completed Minor portal access form. Parents/permanent legal guardians with more than one child require a separate form for each child.
Laws for the privacy of a minor over the age of 12 by the State of California for certain categories of information restrict parents and legal guardians from having access to the minor’s records without the minor patient and the provider's consent. To protect the privacy of these records, we do not offer proxy access for patients between the ages of 12 and 17.
If you forget your username or password, visit the account recovery page to have your username sent to your e-mail or have your password reset.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I find my lab results?
Please take a look at our helpful Guide to Finding your Lab Results.
What should I do before each visit?
- Sign on to your Portal account.
- Under My Account, there is an option for Personal Information to enter your address, phone number, and emergency contact information.
- Under My Account, there is an option for Additional information to enter your pharmacy and additional contacts.
- Under Questionnaires, there are options for Surgical and Allergies and Medical History. Please enter your patient history.
I did not receive an e-mail with my username and password.
Allow up to 24 hours to receive your e-mail. The timing is based on volume and server load. Inform your provider's office if it's been more than 24 hours so that someone may help you.
I'm having trouble signing on. What can I do?
- Confirm that your username is correct. You can find your username in an e-mail with the subject "Portal Login Information." OR Click Forgot Password and follow the prompts.
- Be sure you are typing your password correctly. Your password is case-sensitive (the username is not).
- If you are still having trouble, click the Forgot Password link. You must know your username. You will receive an e-mail with a link to reset the password.
How do I change my password?
Sign on to Patient Portal with your existing password, then click the "Reset Password" option under "My Account."
How can I update my address or phone number?
Sign on to the Portal, then click the Personal Information option under My Account.
How can I update my emergency contacts or pharmacy?
Sign on to the Portal, then click the Additional Information option under My Account.
How can I send a message or an e-mail to the practice?
Sign on to the Portal, then click either the Message the Practice or Ask the Doctor option under My Account.
How can I request an appointment?
All appointment requests are available by phone only. Please call your provider's office, and we will be happy to schedule your appointment.
How can I see my billing statements?
Sign on to the Portal, then click the Latest Statement or Past Statement option under Account.