Lompoc Health Patient Portal
Lompoc Health's portal lets you have round-the-clock convenient access to your health information, when and where you need it.
As we continue in our efforts to provide you with the highest quality of care, we are constantly looking for methods to involve you in the maintenance and improvement of your health. To ensure you have current, comprehensive information, we are proud to introduce you to our Patient Portal, Lompoc Health's Patient Portal.
Patient Portal is a secure and convenient place to manage your health records and those of your family. Please note, due to California and Federal patient privacy laws, access to Patient Portal is not permitted for patients younger than 18 years of age.
With Patient Portal you can:
- Medical History: View your medical history (and that of family members). Medical history includes your Problem List, Allergies, Immunization Record, Lab/imaging/procedure results, and Medication List.
View Your Appointments: Receive appointment confirmation/reminder notifications.
- Test Results: View the results of labs, imaging studies, and procedures after your healthcare provider has reviewed them.
How to Request an Account
To receive a patient portal account, you must be invited by Lompoc Health. To request an account for our patient portal, please submit the form below, or you may call or e-mail our Patient Portal Support team.
Can't Remember Your Username or Password?
If you forget your username or password, visit the account recovery page to have your username sent to your e-mail or to have your password reset.
Frequently Asked Questions
What should I do before each visit?
- Sign on to your Portal account.
- Under My Account, there is an option for Personal Information, to enter your address, phone number, and emergency contact information.
- Under My Account there is an option for Additional information, to enter your pharmacy and additional contacts.
- Under Questionnaires, there are options for Surgical and Allergies and Medical History. Please enter your patient history.
I did not receive an e-mail with my username and password.
Allow up to 24 hours to receive your e-mail. The timing is based on volume and server load. Inform your provider's office if it's been more than 24 hours so that someone may help you.
I'm having trouble signing on. What can I do?
- Confirm that your username is correct. Your username can be found in an e-mail with the subject "Portal Login Information." OR Click Forgot Password and follow the prompts.
- Be sure you are typing your password correctly. Your password is case-sensitive (the username is not).
- If you are still having trouble, click the Forgot Password link. You must know your username. You will receive an e-mail with a link to reset the password.
- If you are still having trouble, please contact us at (805) 737-8652 or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
How do I change my username?
Please contact your provider's office if you want to change your username, and we will be happy to replace it for you.
How do I change my password?
Sign on to Patient Portal with your existing password, then click the "Reset Password" option under "My Account."
How can I update my address or phone number?
Sign on to the Portal, then click the Personal Information option under My Account.
How can I update my emergency contacts or pharmacy?
Sign on to the Portal, then click the Additional Information option under My Account.
How can I send a message or an e-mail to the practice?
Sign on to the Portal, then click either the Message the Practice or Ask the Doctor option under My Account.
How can I request an appointment?
All appointment requests are available by phone only. Please call your provider's office, and we will be happy to schedule your appointment.
How can I see my billing statements?
Sign on to the Portal, then click the Latest Statement or Past Statement option under Account.