Carl Schlosser, MD
Dr. Schlosser was reared in Santa Barbara. He has practiced medicine in Lompoc since 1988. He has been Board Certified in Family Medicine since 1989. He previously was Chief of Medical Staff at LVMC and serves on the board of the Lompoc Valley Community Healthcare Organization. He is a member of the American Academy of Family Practice and the Santa Barbara County Medical Society. He was previously affiliated with Central Coast Medical Group.
Specialties: Family MedicineTeleVisits Available
Primary Care, Preventative Medicine, Women’s health, Urgent Care, Minor Surgery, Dermatology.
- Medical School: University of California San Diego School of Medicine, 1984
- Undergraduate: University of California San Diego, Revelle College, Biology
- Internship: University of Colorado Health Sciences Center, Denver
- Residency, Family Medicine: University of Texas Health Sciences Center, San Antonio
Certifications & Licensure
- American Board of Family Medicine
- Certified in Family Medicine
- CA State Medical License, active through 2021