Dr. Burgess has been in practice for more than 25 years. In 2018, he practiced at Sansum Clinic. In 2019, he will see patients at Lompoc Health North H Center. He received his medical degree from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Education and Training
- Medical School: Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, 1988
- Internship: Botsford General Hospital, 1989
- Residency: Henry Ford Hospital, Detroit, MI, 1992
Certifications and Licensure
- American Board of Medical Specialties, Internal Medicine
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification