Jennifer Vineyard, DO
Jennifer Vineyard, DO, is a board-certified Internist. She practices internal medicine, lifestyle medicine, osteopathic manipulative treatment (OMT), and palliative care.
Dr. Vineyard has worked in hospitals, clinics, and home settings. Dr. Vineyard focuses on integrated care, including mind-body medicine and using nutrition and non-pharmacologic treatments.
Education and Training
|Fellowship||Cedars Sinai, West Los Angeles Veterans Administration||Hospice and Palliative Medicine||2015|
|Residency||Providence St. Vincent Medical Center||Internal Medicine||2014|
|Medical School||Midwestern University,
Arizona College of Osteopathic Medicine
|Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine,
|Undergraduate||Arizona State University||BS, Microbiology,
Women’s Studies minor
Certifications and Licenses
- California Osteopathic Medical Board - Osteopathic Physician and Surgeon
- ABMS - American Board of Internal Medicine - Internal Medicine
- Vineyard Health – Owner/Physicians, Direct Primary Care
- Touro University College of Medicine – Adjunct Assistant Professor
- Palliative Medicine – Providence St. Joseph Medical Center
Read through some of the contributions Dr. Vineyard has made to our health and wellness blog.