Mohammad Tabek Bakir, MD
Dr. Bakir is a pediatrician accepting new patients. He earned his undergraduate degree in biology from the California State University at Northridge. Dr. Bakir earned his medical degree from Ross University School of Medicine in Dominica in 2014. He worked as a Head Teaching Assistant at CSU Northridge.
Since childhood, it was his dream to be a doctor, he says. But as he began his undergraduate work at California State University at Northridge, he moved away from medicine and began studying field biology. As the economy faltered, those types of jobs were sparse. He moved on to biochemistry, but learned quickly he was more interested in interacting with people than he was with lab work. So back to the dream of medicine he went.
Education and Training
|Residency||The Brooklyn Hospital Center||Pediatrics||2018|
|Medical School||Ross University, School of Medicine||Doctor of Medicine||2014|
|Undergraduate||California State University at Northridge||BS, Biology|
Certifications and Licenses
- California Medical Board - Physician and Surgeon
- ABMS - American Board of Pediatrics - Pediatrics
- Pediatric Advance Life Support
- Newborn Resuscitation Program
- United States Medical Licensing Examination
- Pediatric Fundamental Critical Care Support Certificate