He has previously been a Clinical Professor at UCLA School of Medicine. He has been affiliated with UCLA Neurology Group Practice and Marian Medical Center. He conducts research on the brain and brain function.
Education and Training
- Fellowship, Epilepsy, Sidney Kimmel Medical College at Thomas Jefferson University, 1984-85
- Residency, Neurology, Drexel University College of Medicine, Hahnemann University, 1979-83
- Medical School, Pierre and Marie Curie University, Paris, 1979
Certifications and Licensure
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology, Certified in Neurology
- California State Medical License