Family Caregiver Support Network (FCSN) is a resource center for Lompoc residents to access education, referrals and supportive services to aid in the delivery of care for their loved ones. The Family Caregiver Support Network’s goal is to provide referral support to those people who are active caregivers.
How We Can Help
We want to help you find the resources to fit your needs. We provide assistance to connect you to the following:
- Information and referral services
- Care management
- Caregiver education
- Health education classes
- Support group referrals
- Family and Caregiver Resource Library, filled with:
- Community programs
- Financial / Insurance options
- Respite assistance
- Memory impairment
- Placement options
- Caregiver training opportunities
- Referral for medical services.
- Transportation assistance
- Insurance Navigation
- Mental Healthcare Resources
- Dementia resources
- Caregiver Training
- Support for Employers
- and much more...
How can we help care receivers?
If you are in need of care or already have a caregiver, we can help you find assistance to help you stay in your home, to live as independently as is safely possible. We are able to:
- Provide phone assessments for those who cannot leave their home
- Initiate referrals and assist in completion of applications for services
- Assist in locating the best level of care to meet your needs
How can we help the community?
Many people in our community are unable to leave their home and may be unable to leave the loved one for whom they provide care. We will connect service providers to aid in the care for those home-bound individuals. Phone assessments are available.
How can we help Business Owners?
In 2016, the Caring Together Lompoc Campaign found that 1 in 6 people in Lompoc are a caregiver to a senior family member or friend and 1 in 4 workers age 25+ are providing family caregiving. Business owners are feeling the impact of caregiving as well. Our staff can provide free workplace presentations and literature about how the Family Caregiver Support Network can aid your workforce, decrease absenteeism through connection to resources and identify sources of support to refer your employees.