Outpatient Dietitian Services
Do you need want to live a healthier life? Are you looking for ways to manage your dietary needs? Lompoc Valley Medical Center’s outpatient nutrition counseling service offers individual counseling sessions designed to meet your speciﬁc dietary needs.
To Schedule an Appointment Call (805) 737-5788
For more information call 805-737-5788
Meet your weight goals, develop a healthy relationship with food and improve your overall health by asking your Primary Care Physician for a referral to see our Registered Dietitian.
- Medical Nutrition Therapy
- Nutrition interventions for speciﬁc medical conditions such as diabetes, cardiovascular disease, kidney disease, IBS/IBD, etc.
- Weight Management
- Diabetes Management and Prevention
- Anti-Inﬂammatory Diet Education
- Nutrition Support (supplemental nutrition therapy)
- Pregnancy and Post-Partum Nutrition
- Oncology Nutrition
Hayley Esdaile, Registered Dietitian Hayley works closely with both inpatient and outpatient services, and is also involved in nutrition education outreach. Hayley holds a bachelor's degree in Nutrition Science with a concentration in Dietetics from University of Nevada, Las Vegas. She also earned an Associate’s Degree in Biological and Biomedical Sciences at Santa Barbara City College.