Lompoc Valley Medical Center’s outpatient nutrition counseling service offers individual counseling sessions designed to meet your speciﬁc dietary needs. Meet your weight goals, develop a healthy relationship with food and improve your overall health by asking your Primary Care Physician for a referral to see our Registered Dietitian.
- Medical Nutrition Therapy
- Nutrition interventions for speciﬁc medical conditions such as diabetes, cardiovascular disease, kidney disease, IBS/IBD, etc.
- Weight Management
- Diabetes Management and Prevention
- Anti-Inﬂammatory Diet Education
- Nutrition Support (supplemental nutrition therapy)
- Pregnancy and Post-Partum Nutrition
- Oncology Nutrition