1515 E. Ocean Ave. | (805) 737-3300 | www.LompocVMC.com
- Emergency Services
- Critical Care Services
Patients requiring ventilation support, vasopressin drugs, thrombolytic agents, as well as cardiac monitoring are cared for in the Critical Care Unit.
- Cardiopulmonary Services
A team of licensed Respiratory Care Practitioners that provide Therapeutic and Diagnostic Respiratory and Cardiac Care services for inpatients, outpatients and long-term care residents to improve the quality of health and life.
- Diagnostic Imaging
- Nuclear Medicine
- CT/MRI, Open MRI
- General Acute Care
- Laboratory Services
- Birthing Center
The dedicated and caring nursing staff is here to honor your birth plan and your choices.
- Perioperative Services (Surgery)
Perioperative Services are comprehensive, providing services in various specialties. Providing all surgical procedures excluding major cardiovascular and neurovascular procedures.
- Pharmacy Services
- Physical Rehabilitation Services
- Physical Therapy
- Occupational Therapy
- Speech Therapy
303 S. 'C' St. | (805) 875-8800 | www.ChampionRecovery.com
- Medical Detoxification
This stage of treatment requires medical supervision. Each patient is evaluated for withdrawal symptoms.
- Inpatient Rehabilitation Services
- Partial-Hospitalization Program
- Intensive-Care Family Program
Recognizing and acknowledging family pain and suffering is an integral part of recovery and healing.
- Holistic Therapies
Through advanced meditation practices, yoga, guided imagery, acupuncture, massage, and other expressive therapies, patients find a greater ability to feel peace, faith, acceptance and ultimately a new hope for a healthy future.
- Alumni, Continuing Care Services
- Residential Treatment Program
In the tranquil environment of the recovery center, patients are energized to continue their journey of self-discovery through daily 12-step work and participation in group, individual and family therapies.
- Recovery Residence Program
A sober living environment is an essential aspect of the continuum of care. As patients move through the treatment process they are given the opportunity to practice new skills for recovery while residing in a home environment.
Sleep Disorder Center
228 South 'D' Street | (866) 218-8350 | lompocvmc.com/sleep
- Sleep Services
The Sleep Disorder Center’s goal is to help you achieve a healthy and productive lifestyle, using the most up to date diagnostics and treatments.
Comprehensive Care Center
216 N. Third St. | (805) 736-3346 | www.LompocVMC.com/ccc
- 24-hour RN and licensed nursing care
- Long Term Care
- Skilled Short Stay-Rehabilitation
- Discharge planning and social services assistance
- Physician, podiatry, vision & dental services
- Physical, Occupational and Speech/Language Therapies
- Registered Dietician to meet all dietary needs
- Personalized Activities:
- Religious services
- Complimentary beauty shop available for all Residents
- Transportation services
- Personnel Laundry services at no charge
- Guest meals
- Cable TV